Professional Aluminum ATV Loading Ramp
- Model NO.: LR-001B
- Material: Aluminum
- Deck: Double
- Carton Measurement: 105*28*31cm
- Net Weight: 14.2kgs
- Loading Capacity: 750lbs/PC
- Color: Silver
- Mini Order: 100pairs
- Specification: 89x12 inches
- HS Code: 87028990
- Type: Muffler Assembly
- Muffler Type: No
- Product Name: ATV Loading Ramp
- Gross Weight: 15.8kgs
- Piece Per Carton: 1pair
- Folded Length: 42 Inches
- Certificate: Ce Approval
- Trademark: customized
- Origin: China
ALUMINUM LOADING RAMP INSTRUCTIONS
Ramps are intended for specific applications and it is imperative the ramp that you have purchased is not used for any other application than its intention. Please carefully read and comply with the instructions on how to use quality loading ramps
Instructions are as follows:
1. ) The bolt must be inserted and hand-tightened through the barrel hinge.
2. ) Park vehicle or trailer on flat, firm ground.
3. ) Place ramps on the tailgate or trailer to accommodate the wheelbase of the loading vehicle.
4. ) Insure the plate or fingers of the ramp are securely in place.
5. ) Install and secure safety straps. An illustration of how to secure the safety straps is as follows:
6. ) Slowly ride machine up the ramps making sure tires are centered on the ramp at all times.
7. ) Acceleration must be slow, controlled and constant. The operator must remain in control of machinery at all times during loading and unloading.
8. ) Use the brake as necessary to control your speed while unloading. Sudden or erratic braking or accelerating will cause ramps to pull away from the tailgate or trailer.
WARNING - NEVER EXCEED THE MAXIMUM LOAD CAPACITY OF THE RAMPS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Failure to follow these procedures may result in damage to machinery, injury or death. The seller is not responsible for misuse or damages incurred during the use of the ramps. Copyright (2006)
Welcome to contact us as below for more information:
Contact person: Miss Spring Ming